o When I select a game to play, it doesn’t work.
Not all computers come preloaded with the Java Virtual Machine, which oldgamz uses to let people play Nintendo games. Luckily, the Java Virtual Machine is a free download and is rather easy to install.
Click Here to Download the latest version of Java.
* If you are using Windows XP or Vista, you’ll need to have access to an administrator account.
* If you are using Mac OS X, you’ll have to get the Java VM from Apple’s website.
* If you are using Linux, please refer to the website of your distribution for further assistance.
* If you are using a 64-bit processor, you’ll need to use the 32-bit version for Java applets.
If installing Java doesn’t seem to have helped (in Windows):
1. Open the Control Panel.
2. Open “Java”
3. Click the “Advanced” tab.
4. Click “Default Java for Browsers”
5. Ensure that “Microsoft Internet Explorer” and “Mozilla family” is checked.
6. Click “Apply”
7. (Some users may need to restart, if using Internet Explorer.)
(Firefox users may need to close their browser and open it again for change to take effect.)
* Concerning Content
o How do I download these games to my computer?
You are not allowed to download the games on the oldgamz website.
If you need more help feel free to contact us from the contact us menu.